Thursday, July 16, 2009

TRANCE

Finally, I am instigating something which I was planning for last 2 months. I am writing my very first blog. These holidays have been proved favorable to me. Despite the fact that I am not doing all the things I was anticipating, I am overjoyed. I am realizing that there were things those I wasn’t seeking but forcing myself to desire for. Now I am conceiving that work is not everything that can bring you ecstasy. I am felling uttermost happiness in sleeping 14 hrs a day. And this is something I never planned for. I spent my first month of the holidays in training. It was salubrious but doesn’t happen the way I was hoping for. I am not bewailing. I just realized that things don’t happen always the way you aspire for, so you should perpetually be prepared for omnitude in life. Never expect something more that you deserve because shit happens when you expect something and that doesn’t happen. After lying on a bed for 10 days after training is over, just thinking, sleeping and dreaming, I can envision my life better. Empty mind is devils workshop but I would say my inner genius comes out the empty mind I had for these days. Yes genius, not the intellectual. I hate intellectuals. They only believe in solving problems while genius prevents them. I have started fantasizing a successful life that may not be acknowledge in terms of money and career that we spend our whole life chasing for but an auspicious life with peace of mind. Learning all you always wanna learn. Trying all you always wanna try. Doing all you always wanna do. A life which is totally yours with no retro-gradation, resentment or distress. A life whose crux lies in ecstacy.
He has awakened from the dream of life, lost in stormy visions, keep with phantoms an unprofitable strife, and in mad trance, strike with our spirit's knife invulnerable nothings.

23 comments:

  1. 12 pics on 1 page!

    dz Self-obsession hv limits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.....
    well for me, Nope...
    [:D]

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn gud man!!!!!self-obsessed dude..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Really enjoyed reading your post. These was one of the experience when u can sit back relax and really enjoy the moment. I hope this state of trance lasts for YOU.

    THANX FOR WRITTING........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just seems your intellectual self overpowered the sans-intellectuality apropos to post because the content of the post really turns an insipid reader into an intrigued traveller that seeks the all so effervecent nirvana in the labyrinth of your amazing post....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ergosphere - really agree with you maann, I was hallucinating half way between the post and by the end of the post I got the meaning of life......

    ReplyDelete
  7. YA VIRTUAL i would say NICE comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i agree with you yar.. that would be true achievement, a life which is truly free.. vaise lagta hai abhinay ki company may kaafi samay bitaya hai tunay.. ;D but do go on posting.. this is a blog worth revisiting..

    ReplyDelete
  9. SS dude i would say be specific on what does the guy reafered to as 'U' SUCK??????????

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dont wanna go into gross details...I guess everybody knows what im talkin bout...

    ReplyDelete
  11. That Does not include me and without me everybody is not everybody :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aa tujhe akele mein batata hoon main...

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAHA........... Ok akele mein naa andhere mein to nai naa????

    ReplyDelete
  14. jaise tu chahe bhai...waise i like it in the dark...theres an element of surprise...:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OHK yaa i might SURPRISE U THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dont worry i'll be prepared for a lot of skin show...We're not even gonna need the lights coz of ur new shiny large head...:P

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAHAHA..... Thankx for the compliment so does that mean that we are going to use HEADS!!!!!!!!! hehehe....:D

    ReplyDelete
  18. hmmm...
    usually that trance feeling comes after a salubrious work...or a work achieved...!!

    nice 1..!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WE GOT THAT ACHINTYA THANKX FOR THE comment. I acknowledge u for writing the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh u took it as a compliment...!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well, I guess its enough for this post. Save your precious comments for other posts...

    ReplyDelete
  22. kuch jyada hi vela ho gaya hai tuuuuuuuu.....

    ReplyDelete